After the official launch of the Xiaomi Mi MIX 4, the company commenced its first official on August 16th. The sakes record of the first sales shows that Xiaomi’s flagship exceeds 300 million yuan ($46.2 million) in sales in just 1 minute. However, many users did not get the opportunity to grab this flagship. This afternoon, the company officially announced that the Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 will hit the shelve again tomorrow. If you really need to purchase this device, you need to be ready.
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 comes with a 6.67-inch AMOLED micro-curved flexible screen. This smartphone is the first Xiaomi device to use an under-screen camera solution. It uses a micro-diamond arrangement while ensuring the number of pixels and the RGB ratio remain unchanged. The under-screen camera zone in the screen has lower pixels but this device achieves 100% full-pixel. The resolution is up to 400PPI.
In addition to the under-screen camera technology, the Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 also uses a lightweight ceramic build material. This material reduces the weight of regular ceramics by 30%. The thickness of the whole smartphone is 8.02mm and it weighs 225 grams. In terms of core performance, Xiaomi MIX 4 is the world’s first Snapdragon 888+ smartphone. It also uses a built-in 4500 mAh capacity battery that supports 120W wired and 50W wireless charging. For the rest of its specification, see the specs sheet below
Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400×x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 10-bit AMOLED display, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus Protection
- Up to 3.0GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 888 Plus 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, up to 100x zoom, 13MP 120° free-form ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with 5x optical zoom, up to 50x digital zoom, 8K video recording at 24fps, 4k 60 fps
- 20MP Under screen front-facing camera, 1.6μm 4-in-1 Super Pixel
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Custom 1014 linear top speaker, 1216P linear bottom speaker, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, UWB, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 120W wired, 50W wireless charging
As of now, the number of reservations for the Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 is over 520,000, reaching a new record high. The starting price of this device is 4999 yuan ($771)