Many users believe that the iPhone has no problems. That’s not a surprise, after all, Apple has built a solid legacy with its ecosystem where the company has total control of the hardware and software integration. However, Apple’s operating system occasionally gives bugs. It is something extremely normal in the technology market and it is at these times that the user gets desperate. The latest iterations of iOS and iPadOS introduced a plethora of bugs.
You are using your iPhone and all of sudden it restarts by itself. That certainly will be scary, and to complete the package, a few minutes later, iOS restarts again and loops doing this over and over again. The sentence is given: It is no longer possible to use iPhone normally.
It is a situation that usually happens with some users and that is when the Tenorshare ReiBoot tool comes into play. It is the best option for you to avoid the headache of having your iPhone restarting by itself.
Tenorshare ReiBoot – Your companion in desperate times
If by any chance your iPhone keeps restarting or shutting down by itself, Tenorshare ReiBoot is a proper solution to address this issue. The tool offers a free option that works simply and quickly to solve your issues.
ReiBoot stands as the world’s #1 iPhone Recovery software that offers a free way to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode. In addition to fixing the reset issue, ReiBoot is much more than an iPhone restore tool. It allows the users to fix over 50 other common iOS issues and even download the latest version of the Apple software without any hassle.
Is your iPhone crashing? Did it take you to recovery mode? Is it restarting and the update failed? All of these issues can be easily solved with just a few clicks within ReiBoot.
You to Recover your failing iPhone
Did you wake up and your iPhone is resetting itself or is the iPhone shutting down by itself?
See how simple it is to solve these issues with ReiBoot. First of all, always back up your files.
- Download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot on your computer – it’s available for Windows and Mac
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and open the software
- On the software screen, click “enter recovery mode” and wait for your iPhone to display a USB cable icon.
On the next screen, click on “Download”. After the download is done, you’ll be prompted to start the repair process. The software will start to fix the issues preventing your iPhone to work as intended.
After the process conclusion, your iPhone will reboot and will be back to its normal state. This process restores your smartphone and will fix the issue that puts it in a boot loop state.
More Possibilities with Reiboot
Want to try a simpler way to solve your iPhone problem by restarting yourself? Tenorshare also lists other simple options on its website. You can remove some applications with errors or incompatibility.
- Navigate to “Settings”, look for the “Privacy” tab, now tap “Analysis” > “Analysis Data”.
- If you find an app in the list, go back to your iPhone’s home screen and press your finger on that app until the app’s icon starts to “shake”.
- Then you will see an “X” symbol in the app, click the “X” and then “Delete” to remove the app.
- Another option is to see if you are on the latest version of iOS. Just go to the “settings”, “general” tab and tap on the “software update” option.
Finally, the last option is to hard reset:
- Go to “Settings”, go to the “General” tab, and tap “Reset”. On the reset tab, tap “Erase Content and Settings” and then click “Erase iPhone”.
- The iPhone will ask you if you really want to restore your device to factory settings. Click “Ok” and enter your password to continue.
Conclusion and Verdict
Tenorshare ReiBoot offers Recover Mode totally for free! You can enter and access its features five times. However, if you need more advanced recovery solutions, you can pay to get access to the complete version.
If you purchase a license, you can use ReiBoot on up to five different devices, and one PC or Mac.
The 1 Year license is being offered with a discount of $35.95 allowing you to save $36,05 when compared to the standard yearly price. There is also the monthly license that costs $29,95. However, if you can pay $59,95 we recommend the lifetime license which is down from the standard price of $120. The app will be yours forever and you’ll be covered for the coming years. Worth noting that the app is fully compatible with the iPhone 13 series and the iOS 15. Support for future devices and future iOS versions will also be added progressively.
In my opinion, Tenorshare ReiBoot is a powerful software solution that you can save your smartphone in certain emergencies. It’s a simple and easy-to-use solution that can free you from some headaches.