The Redmi Note 11 series is one attractive model in the market presently. The company has sold over 1 million units since its first official sale. Recently, Redmi took to Weibo to announce the battery performance of the Redmi Note 11 Pro+. The Weibo post reads “you can’t miss every second when you watch a football game. Note 11 Pro+ takes advantage of the halftime and is full of blood.” Then, Lu Weibing, Redmi’s general manager reposted: “Unbelievable, 15 minutes can be fill” . The translation is a bit rusty but the message is clear. Lu Weibing is saying that the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ gets a full charge in 15 minutes.
The Redmi Note 11 Pro+ is the top model in the Note 11 series. The major difference between the Note 11 Pro+ and Note 11 Pro is that the Pro+ supports 120W super fast charging. With this charging capacity, it takes only 15 minutes to full charge its 4500 mAh battery. The charging capacity of this smartphone is twice the 67W charging power of the Pro version.
This smartphone comes with an advanced high-efficiency charge pump, and cooperates with MTW multi-pole ear double-string batteries to effectively reduce the charging impedance and temperature rise. It has also passed the TÜV Rheinland professional safety fast charging certification and has multiple batteries. This device also supports fast charge protection, built-in safety identification chip, short-circuit protection, over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, etc.
At the same time, this smartphone also supports two charging modes. When super fast speed is not required, the temperature will always be controlled within 38°C. However, even in this mode, the smartphone gets a full charge in 19 minutes.
In order to ensure a 120W fast charging experience, Redmi Note 11 Pro+ also uses a 1818mm² VC liquid-cooling plate. A three-dimensional heat dissipation system is formed by multilayer graphite, thermal gel, copper foil, etc., covering the processor. The chips (major heat sources) are kept cool through the gas-liquid phase transformation. This design reduces the core temperature by 10°C.
Redmi Note 11 Pro+ specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2 x 2.5GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 920 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 108MP rear primary camera with Samsung HM2 sensor, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP telemacro macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 1115 super-linear speakers with a max amplitude of 0.65mm, SOUND BY JBL, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 120W fast charging